English as a Second Language Classes
- At the Roy & Helen Hall Memorial Library, 101 East Hunt St.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, Feb. 21-Apr. 27, 7-8 p.m.
- Registration: Thursday, Feb. 16, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- English for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
- These classes consist of reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation and grammar for adults.
- No childcare services available
- Printable flyer
For more information, please contact Susan Kusterbeck at 972-547-7343.
- Para mas información, contacte a Monica Almonte al 972 547-7308.
Other Area ESL Classes
Contact each listing for current information.
- First Presbyterian Church, 2000 White Ave., 972-548-9888
- St. Jude Catholic Church, 1515 N. Greenville, Allen, Texas, 972-727-1177
- McKinney High School, 1400 Wilson Creek Pkwy., 940-369-0400. Students do not have to have children attending MISD.
- Denton ISD Adult Education and Literacy Program. Denton ISD has partnered with McKinney ISD in providing free ESL and GED classes for students.