Membership & Day Pass
- Passes include unlimited use of non-instructional aquatics, fitness equipment, indoor track and gym (age permitting) and non-specialty group exercise classes.
Annual Pass Refund Policy
Annual passes are non-refundable. If you choose to purchase an annual pass by paying for one year in full, the pass is non-refundable with the exception of the 30-day opt-out period.
30-Day Opt-out Period
Annual members have 30 days from the date of purchase to request an annual pass refund. One month at the monthly rate and a $75 service charge will be deducted from the annual pass refund amount at the time of refund.
Annual Pass Transfer Policy
Individual or family annual members may transfer the pass to another individual or family. If the individual or family receiving the annual pass is a non-resident of the City of McKinney, the receiving party will be required to pay the difference between the resident annual pass fee and the non-resident annual pass fee. If a non-resident annual membership is transferring their annual pass to a resident of the City of McKinney, there is no refund for the price difference.
For those individuals choosing a monthly payment option, a 30-day written notice is required to discontinue the monthly deduction.
**$75 setup fee is non-refundable**
- Members may request that their membership be frozen, without providing a reason.
- A freeze takes effect on the day requested; we cannot implement freezes for future dates.
- All freezes must be a minimum of 30 days; there is not a maximum time an account can be frozen.
- Memberships can be frozen in person or over the phone.
- Unfreezing a membership can be done at the Customer Service Desk at any time, with the assistance of a manager on duty or Customer Service Supervisor.
- For changes or inquiries regarding an existing account, contact ApexMem@McKinneyTexas.org.
|Annual Membership Freeze||Monthly Membership Freeze|
- McKinney resident: pays property taxes to the City of McKinney. Proof of residency will be verified.
- Family: one and no more than two adult heads of household and dependents that are 23 years of age or younger in school or living at home. It also includes persons with special needs living as a single housekeeping unit at the same address.