Discover the Power of Play and Adventure
For children and adults, play is a vital part of our mental well being, physical health and personal interactions. The McKinney Parks and Recreation Department wants to encourage residents to show us where they play by getting out and exploring the many parks, facilities and activities offered in McKinney.
How to Play
- Complete an activity on the Bingo board. Notice: The top left square on the printed Bingo boards should say "Take a selfie in Bonnie Wenk Park" instead of at the play structure. The play structure has not yet been completed.
- Get a stamp from a staff member at the Recreation Center you completed the activity at or show your selfie to a staff member at any Recreation Center.
- Create a BINGO by earning 5 stamps in a row; vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line.
- Take your BINGO to a recreation center and submit it to be entered to win a grand prize.
- Play Parks Bingo June 18 - August 3.
- Deadline to turn in boards is August 10.
|Blackout Sponsor||Five in a Row Sponsor|
|Four Corners Sponsors||Grand Prize Sponsors|
|Studio Outside||The Pantry|
|Irri-Tech LLC||Fair & Square Imports|
|Oak Hollow Golf Course|
|Harvest Seasonal Ktichen|
By participating solely on my own initiative, risk and responsibility, I understand that I may be exposed to risks during the event. In consideration of the permissions extended to me to participate, I do hereby voluntarily release, waive and forever discharge the City of McKinney and its respective officers, agents and employees from any and all claims or cause of action, personal injury and/or property damage which could result from or arise out of my participation in the event.