Account Setup & Waiver
Create Your Online Account Today
Apex Centre is providing you more convenience with the launch of our new online registration software. Besides registering at the link below, you can register at kiosks available in the Apex Centre lobby.
Important note: There are separate instructions below for first-time visitors, returning visitors and members.
If you have not participated in a paid activity at the Apex Centre before (including day pass), created an account and completed a waiver, please follow these simple steps to create an online account:
1. Go to the online registration system and "Create an Account." Link is located below instructions.
2. On the next screen, fill in your name and address and hit "Next" when done.
3. On the next screen, fill in your contact information and hit "Next" when done.
4. On the resulting page, fill in your personal information and hit "Next" when done.
5. On the next screen, fill in the emergency contact information and hit "Next" when done.
6. On the next screen, add your account information and complete your registration with the "Create Account" button or the "Create Account and Add Family Member" button.
If you have already made a purchase and participated in an event at the Apex Centre that required you to create an account and sign a waiver, then you already have an online account. The online registration link is below the instructions.
1. On the home screen, press “Sign In.”
2. On the next screen, enter the email you registered at the Apex Centre when you visited and created your account. If you do not remember what email you used, or if you did not provide us with an email, please contact the Customer Service desk at 972-547-APEX (2739) and a Customer Service Representative will help you.
Important: Please do not create an account as we have already created one for you when you visited us on your day pass. If your only visit was the Grand Opening evening when you had free access to the facility, then you do not have an account and you may create one online.
After typing in your email, hit “forgot your password” and a password will be emailed to you.
As a member of the Apex Centre, you already have an account, but need to register in the online system by creating a password. These are the steps to take to activate your online account. The link to register is below the instructions.
Enter the email you provided the Apex Centre when you purchased your membership. After you enter your email, go to “Forgot your password?”. Your password will be emailed to you and you can begin enjoying our online service.
Important: If you have forgotten the email you provided, or you did not provide an email, please call the Customer Service Desk at 972-547-APEX (2739). Do not create a new account. This will cause a duplication of your account and lost information.