Everything for Your Unique Wedding in One Uncommon Place
Join us for one of the premier boutique bridal shows in North Texas in 2023 at the McKinney Performing Arts Center on January 14, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. From desserts to bridal gowns, DJs to venues, peruse the two levels of the historic courthouse in beautiful Downtown McKinney and find top wedding professionals to make your day one of a kind.
With 45 exhibitors, you will have time to see and talk to each exhibitor and find the one that matches your unique style. Come to the theater level at noon for the fashion show to experience and explore bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and hair and makeup.
On top of everything else, we have over $1000 dollars in giveaways!
If you are a vendor that is interested in being a part of the McKinney Bridal Show, please click here to join the waitlist!
Get the Most of Your Time at the McKinney Bridal Show
- Plan on spending one to two hours with us and visiting as many wedding exhibitors as possible. They will happily answer your questions, plus you will get a sense of their personality and style. It could take weeks to see the same number of vendors if you set up separate appointments for each.
- Purchasing tickets ahead saves time and gets you into the show faster - plus, you will receive TWO raffle tickets instead of one, which gives you a better chance of winning a giveaway!
- Spend some time with our website before the show. Learn about some of our exhibitors and note the ones you would like to talk to.
- Bring your groom, your maid of honor or a bridesmaid and your mom! Let these folks share in the planning process. They can help talk with wedding professionals, sample cakes and check out portfolios.
- Bring pre-printed labels. Nearly every vendor will ask for your name or invite you to enter drawings for special gifts and prizes. Make sure to include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and wedding date.
- Bring your checkbook and/or credit card. Lots of couples find things and service providers for their wedding at the McKinney Bridal Show. Make sure you’re prepared to pay the minimum deposit. Some exhibitors may even offer on-the-spot discounts and show day specials!
- Make sure to catch the fashion show at 12 p.m. This show features great ideas for gowns, tuxes, and flowers and this is where you could win some amazing giveaways!
- Where do I enter the McKinney Bridal Show?
Enter on the Tennessee St. ramp entrance on the east side of the historic courthouse in the center of the downtown square. The doors open at 10 a.m.
- What is the cost of the show?
The cost of the show is $5 per person in advance and $10 per person at the door.
- How much time do I need to go through the show?
You will likely need one to two hours depending on how many professionals you are looking to meet and possibly book. Don’t forget to budget an hour for the fashion show at noon!
- What exhibitors will be at the show?
Check out our Exhibitors page to get more information and details about who you will see at the show.
- What time is the fashion show and where will it be held?
The fashion show is from 12 – 1 p.m. in the Courtroom Theater, located on the third level of the building.
- Can I have my wedding at MPAC?
Absolutely! Visit our Weddings page to learn more.