Group Exercise Schedule
Face Mask Policy
In order to protect our community, all individuals (ages 10+) shall wear a mask covering their nose and mouth upon entering the building and shall continue to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while inside the building. Once a patron who is exercising has scanned in, they may remove their mask upon reaching their workout area. Once completed with their workout the member must restore their mask to cover their nose and mouth while inside the building. If a patron is in the building not exercising, the patron's mask must remain in place. The purpose of the mask is to keep respiratory droplets from reaching others to aid with source control. The mask must have enough layering to achieve this goal. We desire to work with those that may not be able to wear a mask or who have a personal restriction/condition that does not allow a patron to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for any amount of time. We are making a reasonable accommodation by allowing face shields to be worn. If a patron cannot follow one of these options, we ask that those individuals refrain from entering the building. If service is needed, please call 972-542-5014, and a member of our Service Team can meet you outside the door. For more information, visit the COVID-19 page.
We are offering some group exercise classes again with restrictions on class sizes. Registration is required. Please email us at Contact-Parks@McKinneyTexas.org to reserve your place.
Old Settler’s Recreation Center is open with limited amenities as part of a phased reopening plan. Please review our General Operating Guidelines.
- Mon – Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun: Closed
Fall Group Exercise Schedule (September - December)
Slow Flow Yoga
Classes are for ALL levels unless indicated below
Send us an email for questions or to reserve your spot in a cycle class.
Old Settler’s Group Exercise Class Descriptions
- Barre Fitness: A combination of ballet-inspired full-body work, low-weight resistance training and body-weight work for an intense, yet low-impact, toning workout. Moves are done on the mat and at the barre. No dance experience necessary. (All levels)
- Cycle: A challenging and fun cycle class were you will pedal through hills, climbs, sprints and other drills while enjoying choreographed music. Seats are limited, reserve yours today! Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. (All levels)
- Fit Camp: Experience a total body workout class with high-energy movement including cardio, toning and stretching. (All levels)
- Hip-Hop: A fierce fusion of hip-hop and jazzy freestyle moves that kick, dip, bend and twist your body. (All levels)
- Pilates: Total-body, mat-based workout challenges individuals to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock-solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. (All levels)
- POUND Fitness: A cardio jam session inspired by energy and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums. (All levels)
- Refit®: Come be energized and refreshed with moves that target cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and increased balance and flexibility, all within an upbeat, positive and inspiring environment. (All levels)
- Rev + Flow®: From the creators of REFIT®! Move and strengthen your body and create a sense of accomplishment through low impact, high-intensity functional training. Weights and mat work are included, though not required for this class. (All levels)
- Slow Flow Yoga: Smooth, flowing and physically exhilarating, yoga will help you relax while improving core strength and functional movement. (All levels)
- Yin Yoga: Is a slow-paced style of yoga with postures that are held for longer periods of time. (All levels)
- Zumba®: Featuring exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. (All levels)