Group Exercise Schedule
Face Mask Policy
In order to protect our community, all individuals (ages 10+) shall wear a mask covering their nose and mouth upon entering the building and shall continue to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while inside the building. Once a patron who is exercising has scanned in, they may remove their mask upon reaching their workout area. Once completed with their workout the member must restore their mask to cover their nose and mouth while inside the building. If a patron is in the building not exercising, the patron's mask must remain in place. The purpose of the mask is to keep respiratory droplets from reaching others to aid with source control. The mask must have enough layering to achieve this goal. We desire to work with those that may not be able to wear a mask or who have a personal restriction/condition that does not allow a patron to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for any amount of time. We are making a reasonable accommodation by allowing face shields to be worn. If a patron cannot follow one of these options, we ask that those individuals refrain from entering the building. If service is needed, please call 972-542-5014, and a member of our Service Team can meet you outside the door. For more information, visit the COVID-19 page.
We are offering some group exercise classes again with restrictions on class sizes. Registration is required. Please email us at Contact-Parks@McKinneyTexas.org to reserve your place.
Old Settler’s Recreation Center is open with limited amenities as part of a phased reopening plan. Please review our General Operating Guidelines.
- Mon – Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sun: Closed
Winter Group Exercise Schedule (January - April)
Slow Flow Yoga
Classes are for ALL levels unless indicated below
Send us an email for questions or to reserve your spot in a cycle class.
Old Settler’s Group Exercise Class Descriptions
- Cycle: A challenging and fun cycle class were you will pedal through hills, climbs, sprints and other drills while enjoying choreographed music. Seats are limited, reserve yours today! Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for bike set up. (All levels)
- DivaDance: DivaDance isn't following the leader style like other dance fitness programs! Our instructors actually teaches the routine, breaks down the choreography with counts and lyrics, and is highly trained to help you achieve muscle memory. These adult dance classes were created to help you feel confident and let you SLAY your cardio while having fun!
- Fit Camp: Experience a total body workout class with high-energy movement including cardio, toning and stretching. (All levels)
- High Fitness: Transform old-school aerobics into a highly addictive new fitness experience that combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HITT, plyometrics, etc.) with music you know and love.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Smooth, flowing and physically exhilarating, yoga will help you relax while improving core strength and functional movement. (All levels)
- Yin Yoga: Is a slow-paced style of yoga with postures that are held for longer periods of time. (All levels)