Navigate the Development Process
Start the process with the Development Navigation Assistant (DNA), an easy to use guide that provides a custom step-by-step guide to the permitting process - currently only available for residential permits. Then head over to the Citizen Self-Service (CSS) portal to submit and track permits and make online payments.
Create an account, answer questions about your project and receive a custom step-by-step guide to permitting your project.
Create an account, apply for permits, make payments, request inspections, create new development cases and view real-time data.
- New Planning Cases go before the Development Review Committee (DRC) for a comprehensive review.
- The DRC consists of members from Planning, Engineering, Parks and the Fire Marshal’s Office.
- Cases are reviewed and approved by staff.
- When appropriate, some cases are scheduled for consideration by Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council.
- Documents related to each case can be accessed through the Planning Case Master List. The Planning Case Master List is subject to change.
- The following cases are being considered for voluntary annexation.