Internet Access Available at Both Library Locations
- Roy and Helen Hall Memorial Library, 101 E. Hunt St. (26 computers)
- John and Judy Gay Library, 6861 W. Eldorado Pkwy. (16 computers)
All Internet Computers Offer
- Printing (black & white only) - $.15 per page
- Flash drives available for $10
- Headphones available for $3
- Self-service scanning and faxing (for sending only, not receiving) available at each library location
Requirements for Use
Access to the internet computers at each library requires either:
- McKinney Public Library cardholders: a valid McKinney Public Library card
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs a parent or legal guardian present to register to use the Lab.
- If you have forgotten your card, staff can look up your number upon presentation of a photo ID.
- Visitors: a one day guest pass.
Guidelines for Use
Internet computers are available during regular Library hours but automatically shut down fifteen minutes before the Library closes. The hours for internet computer use at both libraries are:
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Free Wi-Fi access is available at both library locations.