Market Your Event
MPAC Promotional Support
Although each presenting / production company is responsible for its own marketing and media campaigns, there are ways MPAC can help promote your event. Many times MPAC is the first point of contact for the general public, and it is very important for us to have as much information about your event as possible. MPAC will help promote any event at MPAC that is open to the public.
Fill out the Promotional & Ticket Sales Information form.
Promotional Support For Your Event
- A listing on the MPAC home page and in the Calendar under the Events section
- Home page listings typically list upcoming events on a monthly basis
- "Curtain Call" weekly e-blasts - events are covered approximately three weeks in advance.
- Inclusion in any calendar listings produced by MPAC - printed materials include ticket mailers, MPAC programs, and exterior banner
- Display your event's poster/flyer / promotional materials in common areas of MPAC.
Additional Publications & Websites
All radio and TV stations have community calendar areas on their websites for groups to submit their information.
Remember, the media needs as much advance notice as possible. Many magazines and other publications work two months in advance. Try to submit your information and photos early.