November 13, 2021
John and Judy Gay Library (JJGL)
6861 Eldorado Pkwy
McKinney, TX 75070
World Kindness Day (All Ages)- Come and Go
Saturday, November 13, 2021
Celebrate the people making a difference in our community and learn how you can do your part to create a kinder McKinney.
Be a Difference Maker: Kindness starts with you!
- Acknowledge the people who keep things working: write a thank you card to a behind-the-scenes city worker (e.g. public works/maintenance)
- Kindness pledge: write down one act of kindness you plan to do that day
- Take-home kindness challenge: take on the challenge of doing nice things and earn a sticker (they get the sticker ahead of time because we already know they're kind!)
- Discover volunteer opportunities with the city
- Kindness to Animals Station: find out how you can show kindness to animals this winter