September 17, 2021
Senior Recreation Center (SRC)
1400 S. College St.
McKinney, TX 75069
Topgolf Allen - SRC Day Trip
Friday, September 17, 2021
Spend the Day at Topgolf Allen
Sit above the range in the comfort of a bay and take turns hitting golf balls, aiming for targets. No skills or supplies needed!
Enjoy lunch at Cheddar's prior to playing.
Important Trip Information
- Please see the trip flyer for complete details.
- Registration fee includes transportation. Please bring money for your own meal.
- Advanced registration is required by September 15.
- Register in person at the McKinney Senior Recreation Center.
- Participants must be aged 50 and over.
- Activity level = High
SRC Trip Policies
- Payment: Trip payment must be received in full at time of registration. Spots will not .be held without payment
- Participation Requirements: Participants must be aged 50 and over and a registered McKinney Senior Recreation Center Member (MSRC) to participate in Senior Recreation Center trips, unless the trip is posted as being available to guests.
- Registration Deadline: Participants must sign-up for a trip before the posted registration deadline date. Trips may be canceled if there are not enough participants registered by the registration deadline.
- Waitlist/No Show Policy: If a trip is full, a waitlist will be available. Participants on the waitlist will be called in order of registration in the event of a cancellation. Participants will be contacted before the trip to confirm attendance.
- Please arrive at the MSRC at the scheduled time. If a participant is going to be late, please call the front desk. If a participant is not present within 10 minutes after the scheduled time and has not called the front desk, they will be considered a no-show and forfeit a refund. If a member is on the waitlist, they may come the day of the trip with the possibility of filling the spot of a day-of cancellation or no-show. This does not guarantee that they will be able to go on the trip. No-show spots will be filled by those on the waitlist that are present at the MSRC. Spots will be filled in the order they registered.
- Refunds and Withdrawals: Trip refunds are only available if a customer from the waitlist fills the vacancy. Refunds will only be issued for trips costing $9 or more. Refunds will not be issued for trips costing $8 or less. If a trip is canceled by the MSRC, a full refund will be issued. If you need to withdraw from a trip you may not give your registration spot to another person—please inform the front desk staff of your withdrawal request so that we can contact the customers on the waitlist.
- Special Accommodations: For special accommodations (including special bus seating and wheelchair or walker accommodations) please contact the McKinney Senior Recreation Center at (972) 547-7491.
- Trip Postings: Trips will be posted on flyers located at the MSRC, and may or may not be posted on the monthly calendars.
- Trip Transportation: The MSRC does not provide transportation to and from customer’s homes. Customers are responsible for ensuring that they have transportation to and from the center. Participants must use the transportation provided for trips and cannot use their own form of transportation.