Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works Service Request

  1. Important Notes:
    • For water-related emergencies, call 972-547-7360.
    • For non-water related emergencies, call 972-547-7350.

    For non-emergency issues, please complete this form.

  2. Water Quality Issue
  3. Water Leak
  4. Water Waste
  5. Photo Tips
    • Make sure the photo contains an image of the entire problem area.
    • Try and get as much detail as possible.
    • Don’t shoot into the sun.
    • Hold the camera straight and not at an angle.
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.